Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL – Luigi Special Edition Feature
- Details Size (when closed) – 3.7″ high, 6.1″ long, 0.87″ deep.
- Weight – Approximately 11.9 ounces (including battery pack, stylus, SD memory card).
- Upper 3D Display – 4.88″
- Lower Screen – 4.18″
- Cameras – 3 (2 facing out, 1 facing in), each with 640 x 480 resolution capability; single focus lenses using the CMOS capture element; active pixel count is approximately 300,000 pixels.
- Wireless Functionality – 2.4 GHz, supporting IEEE802.11 b/g with the WPA/WPA2 security features.
- Input Controls – A/B/X/Y Button, + control pad, L/R button, START/SELECT, Circle Pad (enabling 360-degree analogue input),
- Touchscreen, embedded microphone, Camera, Motion sensor, Gyro sensor.
- Other Input Controls – 3D Depth Slider (enabling smooth adjustment of the 3D level effect), HOME (HOME button brings up the HOME menu), Wireless switch (can disable wireless functionality even during game play), POWER button. Parental Controls – Enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc. System Transfer – Enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system.
Built-in Software – Includes: the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass, Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc. Connector – Game Card slot, SD Card slot, Cradle connector, AC adapter connector, Audio jack (stereo output). Sound – Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen (supports virtual surround sound). Stylus – Telescoping stylus (approximately 3.94″ when fully extended). Contents Nintendo 3DS XL Year of Luigi Special Edition Nintendo 3DS XL stylus 4GB SD Memory Card NOTE: Nintendo 3DS Power Adapter is sold seperately http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FX4UIWS?tag=buying09-21